Weekly Sea farms and Jailer kills.

HomeSearchRegisterLog in

Rules and LS Guidelines ~~ READ ME ~~

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Bricent

Rules and LS Guidelines ~~ READ ME ~~ Empty
PostSubject: Rules and LS Guidelines ~~ READ ME ~~   Rules and LS Guidelines ~~ READ ME ~~ EmptySat Apr 25, 2009 2:14 pm

Intro

If you want to apply to Lords of Lumoria (Sea linkshell) please read the following rules & guidelines for behaviour in the linkshell. First and foremost please remember this is an end game shell and as such when you apply, you make a commitment to the linkshell to attend all scheduled runs.

Gather together : Saturday @ 09:30 PM BST (UK) ~ 1:30pm PST, 2:30pm MST, 3:30pm CST, 4:30pm EST (NA) in Sealion's Den
Start : @ 10:00 PM BST (UK) ~ 2:00pm PST, 3:00pm MST, 4:00pm CST, 5:00pm EST (NA)
End : @ 02:00 AM BST (UK) ~ 6:00pm PST, 7:00pm MST, 8:00pm CST, 9:00pm EST (NA)

Lotting & Priority Lists

• Sackholders will award drops based on your priority list and current point’s position within the linkshell

• Please do NOT ask if you can lot an item in the treasure pool - we will announce who is in line for items before we pop NM's

• We have tier priority & points based system

• The person with the highest points in each tier will be first in line for that specific item, but you must have at least 1 point to lot an item (you cannot be in negative points)

• Members that have completed their probationary period will be awarded 10 bonus points.

• Members will not be able to go more than -10 point in the negative, what this means is if you don't have full points, the item is on your wish list and you meet all other requirement for lotting (job, lvl, prio etc) you may lot the item but the farthest your points will go is -10. However keep in mind you can not lot anything else until you come out of negative points.

• If you obtain your #1 priority, then it will be removed from your priority list, and your #2 priority will become your #1 priority etc

• You can NOT change your priority list order once you have submitted your order

• You can ONLY add items to the end of priority list

• PLEASE ensure that your priority list is in the order of most importance to you, as we will NOT allow any changes!

• PLEASE SEND A PM TO A SACKHOLDER WITH YOUR PRIORITY ORDER - DO NOT POST IT ON THE WEB SITE

• ALL Weapons are FFA (you must have a job @75 that can use)
[5 pts] Yovra Organs

The following items can be included in your priority list :

[200 pts] Ninurta's Sash
[200 pts] Aureole
[200 pts] Futsuno Mitama
[200 pts] Bellona's Ring
[200 pts] Mars's Ring
[200 pts] Minerva's Ring
[200 pts] Raphael's Rod
[160 pts] Novio Earring
[160 pts] Novia Earring
[80 pts] Love Torque
[40 pts] Prudence Torque
[40 pts] Hope Torque
[40 pts] Justice Torque
[40 pts] Faith Torque
[40 pts] Fortitude Torque
[40 pts] Temperance Torque
[20 pts] Altruistic Cape
[20 pts] Astute Cape
[20 pts] Merciful Cape

General

• You must be able to equip the items in your priority list on at least one of your jobs

• You will be expected to use any job that you have items for in your priority list

• You may be required on specific jobs and be asked to change - refusing to change jobs will remove that jobs items from your priority list and a points penalty will be incurred (10 points)

• If you need to go AFK please send a Sackholder a/tell - please also ensure you are in a safe position before you go AFK

• Please have an EXP buffer on all jobs that you have listed - regaining EXP after R1 is easier than the time spent collectively waiting for R3 and subsequent farm time loss

• Linkshell chat is for event directions / strategy only, please use Party chat for general chit chat etc

• If you have any problems we will discuss pre or post event, but NOT during the event unless it is absolutely necessary - every person's opinion is valid and will be treated seriously if you approach it in a mature way

• If 'Fenrir' server has maintenance (planned or emergency) during the time our events are planned, then the run will be cancelled

• We will aim to kill all NM's in Sea, but we need to meet the needs of supply and demand so please be patient

• If members post a reply or vote on member applications, please ONLY post your comments/concerns, NO vulgar/slanderous posts

If you have any questions or concerns please contact a Sackholder in /tell or send one of us a PM

== Lords of Lumoria ==
Back to top Go down
Duvelamilla

PostSubject: Re: Rules and LS Guidelines ~~ READ ME ~~   Rules and LS Guidelines ~~ READ ME ~~ EmptySun May 31, 2009 11:21 am

Rules amended May 31st 2009

Amended:
"The person with the highest points in each tier will be first in line for that specific item"

to:
"The person with the highest points in each tier will be first in line for that specific item, but you must have at least 1 point to lot an item (you cannot be in negative points)"

Added:
"Members that have completed their probationary period will be awarded 10 bonus points" (see below)

&

"Members will not be able to go more than -10 point in the negative, what this means is if you don't have full points, the item is on your wish list and you meet all other requirement for lotting (job, lvl, prio etc) you may lot the item but the farthest your points will go is -10. However keep in mind you can not lot anything else until you come out of negative points."

**The 10 point bonus will be backdated to all members that have been here prior to this amendment.**
Back to top Go down
Duvelamilla

PostSubject: Re: Rules and LS Guidelines ~~ READ ME ~~   Rules and LS Guidelines ~~ READ ME ~~ EmptySat Aug 08, 2009 7:55 pm

Changed on 8-8-09

Added NA times to Gather, Start & End just for ease on NA members.

Time changed to reflect ending 1 hour earlier, and runs going from 5 hour to 4 hours.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Rules and LS Guidelines ~~ READ ME ~~   Rules and LS Guidelines ~~ READ ME ~~ Empty

Back to top Go down

Rules and LS Guidelines ~~ READ ME ~~
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Lords Of Lumoria :: Welcome :: Rules-
Jump to: